måndag, augusti 20, 2007

My darling YOU! - Let me try

"Let me try my darling

I could solve your problems
I could cure your cancer
I could stop your heart ache
I could say you´re perfect
I could hold you closer

You could fall in my arms
I could see you´re crying

And when we reach your home
I´ll kiss your lips good night
I´ll stay a little while,
then start to walk away
But heart are made to burn,
and you´re not tired yet
The streets are dark and cold,
but we are safe inside

Let my try my darling
I could keep your secrets
I could hear your troubles
I could feel your sorrows
I could tell you storys
I could ease your worries

You could fall in my arms
I could see your crying

And when the morning comes
I´ll kiss your lips good bye
I´ll stay a little while,
then start to walk away
But the heart sees my mistake,
as darling you awake
The streets full of dirt,
but I won´t go to work

No I wont go to work

No I won´t go to work!"



Jag fick med mig en demo av bandet
från min vän Zach när jag var nere i Trollhättan och föll direkt.
Små poppärlor med söta texter.

Denna hittade jag dock ingen text till så jag fick pränta ner den själv.

Lyssna

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Låter helt okej faktiskt :)